- Homework MT: Kindergarten to College helps in writing, math and social studies with access to live tutors. Homework MT Flyer
- EBSCO Host: Database searches for academic and newspaper articles, many full text articles. Also has a link to the Auto Repair Center. (The link has an embedded ID and can be used in the library)
- Ancestry.com: Find genealogical information. Username: bcchistory Password: blackfeet
- Medline Plus: Consumer health information from the National Library of Medicine.
- PubMed: Academic medical information from the National Library of Medicine.
- AIHEC: American Indian Higher Education Consortium
- Access World News: Find diverse global perspectives on topics related to controversial issues, the environment, health, education, science, the arts, literature, business, economics, criminal justice and more from a variety of current and retrospective news media including newspapers, newswires, broadcast transcripts, blogs, periodicals, videos and web-only content.
- America's Historical Newspapers (1690-2000): Search through a timeline-based interface to search hundreds of digitized U.S. newspapers covering colonization through globalization. A cross-curricular resource that provides information for topics including: English composition, American History, Native American History, Sociology, Humanities and more in the form of articles, illustrations, advertisements, classifieds, birth and marriage announcements, obituaries, stories about historic people and more, exactly as they appeared in print.